- You may place an order at any time using the website functionality. All orders are subject to the availability of stock.
- By clicking ‘add to basket’, you are placing the product into your online shopping basket. You may review, change or remove products from your basket at any time.
- By submitting and confirming an order with us you are agreeing to a contract to buy the goods you have chosen. You will receive a confirmation email.
- To cancel an order please call 01789 267006 between 7am and 3pm. Cancellations must be made before 7am on the day of delivery.
- By accepting an order, we confirm that we will do all that we can to ensure that it is fulfilled.
- Products are subject to availability and market conditions. In the rare event that we are unable to supply a product, you will be contacted by phone or email to discuss a substitute and the price for the product will be confirmed at this point.
- The order total stated when you place your order, and recorded in your order confirmation, is the price you will pay for the goods.
- Placing an order with us carries with it the obligation to pay for the goods, unless you cancel the order within the parameters outlined in point 4.
- We sell to end users only. You must not resell products purchased from our website.
- When you place an order, you are required to provide the delivery address. Your chosen delivery address is stated within your automated confirmation email, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this address is correct.
- Our refrigerated vans deliver your door on selected delivery days based on postcode. We can only offer this service within a 25 mile radius. Please call us to arrange further afield. We can not give specific time-slots. You are responsible for ensuring that someone is able to accept the order on your chosen delivery date and responsible for its refrigeration from delivery point.
- Please inspect your delivery on arrival. It is your responsibility to contact us within 24 hours on 01789 267006 if you believe any of the products received are incorrect or defective on arrival.
- We cannot process complaints without photographic proof of damage/defect or bringing into store.
- Our warranty does not cover damage that has occurred to the goods while in your possession, including incorrect storing or cooking methods.
- You will not be made to pay for any incorrect or unavailable items.
Our shop uses ALLERGENS and we ask that you inform us of any allergies at time of order. Many allergens are not obvious in products. The allergens we use include but are not limited to the following:
· wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kumat or their hybridised strains and products thereof
· Crustaceans and products thereof
· Eggs and products thereof
· Fish and products thereof
· Peanuts and products thereof
· Soyabeans and products thereof
· Milk and products thereof
· ALL nuts and products thereof
· Celery and products thereof
· Lupin and products thereof
· Molluscs and products thereof
· Mustard and products thereof
· Sesame seeds and products thereof
· Sulphur dioxide and sulphites